Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Red Sox unveil new mascot, Tessie the Green Monster

Photo Credit: Red Sox Twitter Page
The Red Sox unveiled a new mascot today called Tessie, the younger sister of current mascot Wally:
The Red Sox announced the new addition in a video which they posted on their official Twitter page (also posted below).
Put it this way - I'm not crazy about the new addition to the Red Sox family, whatever the name of this blog might suggest. Watching the video, it looks like she has some baseball skill, but as far as mascots go, I'm good with just the one. I guess it wouldn't make any difference to me, since I go to games to actually watch the game being played, but I guess it would be good for the kids. I just hope Mom & Pop Monster are back in Florida. Wally and Tessie will both be at the Red Sox Winter Weekend from January 22-24th.

Twitter - @C_Frederick1016
@FlyingGM_Blog

Facebook: Flying Green Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment